Here’s what we’re drooling over this week at BFB towers…
- RIXO Issy Dress – This beaut of a dress has summer holiday written all over it. Versatile, cool and bang on trend, this piece will see you through everything from a day of sightseeing to a romantic meal for two (babysitter permitting!). Designed by new womenswear label RIXO this dress won’t be around for long. Snap it up here at go to boutique The Dressing Room. Handy tip; If you’re a first time shopper, make sure you sign up to the newsletter to receive 10% off your first order.
2. Curumi Pibil Bikini – We’re partial to a pineapple print here at BFB and this ‘kini is no exception. Unfortunately for us it’s only tot sized but this sunny two piece is bound to be a fast favourite with little ones. Who doesn’t love a ruffle skirted pant? This piece is tailor made for the holiday season. Find it and other great pieces here on contemporary children’s boutique Elias & Grace.
3. Mio – Liquid Yoga Bath Soak – This is not your average bubble bath! Pop a few drops into your evening bath, sit back and relax. Your muscles will ease, tensions will melt away and you’ll start to feel just a little more human again! We think that’s money well spent. Just make sure you hide it from little ones come bath time, this stuff is precious! Discover it and more of the Mio range here at the ever fabulous Space NK.
4. Sweaty Betty – Halasana Reversible 7/8 Yoga Leggings – There’s no denying it, Sweaty betty doesn’t come cheap. £75 is a lot for a pair of leggings, but this really is a case of you get what you pay for. The quality, fit and fabric is second to none and these bad boys are reversible so you get two for the price of one! They’re perfect for yoga but the cool, contemporary design will look just as good on the school run. Find these and more here on Sweaty Betty. Handy tip; If you’re a first time shopper, make sure you sign up to the newsletter to receive 10% off your first order.
5. Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette – Make up extraordinaire Charlotte Tilbury has taken over the beauty scene in the last few years. A make up artist to the stars for 20+ years she’s now poured all that knowledge into her own brand of products and we’d be hard pushed to find something we didn’t want. This new palette is no exception. It’s perfect for busy mums; just follow the guide and in 5 minutes you’re ready to go.