As part of our ‘Parent Panel’ initiative we sent fabulous blogger, Anna Miller from www.popitha.com to check out North Bradbury Farm in Devon. As a mother to toddler twins with another on the way we knew Anna was the perfect choice to rate and review this popular family-friendly farm stay. Here’s a snippet of how Anna and her family got on ‘down on the farm’. You can read the full review here
‘Arrive as guests, leave as friends’
This is the motto of North Bradbury Farm owners Chris and Tracey Wilson and it immediately demonstrates how dedicated they are to their guests. From the moment you drive through their gates, you feel like a part of their family. Nothing is too much trouble, they always greet you with a smile, and most importantly they are there to make lifelong memories with you. We made so many, let me share them with you…
Every day is a learning day where new experiences become wonderful memories
We were invited to North Bradbury Farm by Chris and Tracey through Baby Friendly Boltholes to review their Farm Stay through the eyes of a toddler. I honestly thought that we would be staying in a cottage, on a farm with animals around. Technically this was exactly what it was, however, this farm stay is so much more than just that.
Staying at North Bradbury Farm doesn’t just mean you will be staying on a farm, it allows you and your children to immerse yourselves in farm life. Of course you can do as much or as little of this as you like but personally, we were on the farm for four days and we didn’t leave. The girls were having a ball. With Tracey’s background as a nursery nurse, and both her and Chris owning their own nursery prior to the farm, they know exactly how to engage and inspire little people. The twins thought they were both wonderful.
(check out exactly what the little ones got up to from animal feeding rounds, pony rides, swimming here)
Why Would Popitha Recommend North Bradbury Farm to Other Families?
- Perfect for children of all ages – something for everyone young and old
- Hands on experiences, making memories that will last forever
- Friendly and accommodating owners who engage and inspire young people to learn about farm life
- Comfortable cottages kitted out for all your baby and toddlers needs – there really is no need to bring the kitchen sink!
- A well stocked farm shop selling all of their own meat and eggs plus merchandise for the children – The girls loved their hoodies!
- Families return again and again – some are on their 12th visit!
- Easy access just off the North Devon link road but still in the beautiful countryside.
- Great attractions, Exmoor and beaches to choose from nearby.
- Open from March – November
- Swimming Pool opens from Easter
- For a week at North Bradbury Farm, prices start from…
- The Cider Barn £700
- The Stables £980
Checkout the Baby-Friendly Boltholes website for full pricing including weekend and short breaks.
This snippet was taken from the full review at www.popitha.com